1) Part Time Programme of the University of Mumbai is a mix of marketing and general courses, which includes the functional areas of Marketing Management like industrial marketing, Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior, public sector marketing, etc.
2) The course content & study emphasises the creation of business Application, rather than mere Marketing.
3. The course helps to develop an integrated top management perspective, which is necessary for marketing executives to move into top management positions.
4) Career opportunities exist in such areas as management, sales, technical writing, training, consulting, etc. Application areas include Global Marketing, Advertising, Market Research, Export & Import, Training and Development.
5. Experienced faculty members who are subject experts deliver the content.
6The Institute is very strategically located and makes it easier for employees to attend classes after work.