In order to prepare our students for final placements, we provide them with the following inputs:
• Weekly presentations by students on current topics in Business and Management
• Program on “Facing Interviews & Group Discussions” conducted in small groups
• Business communication and personality development under PMKVY
• Foreign Language training for interested students
• NCFM Certificate course.
• Business Analytic certificate course By IBM and HBX CORe Harvard B-School.
We have an excellent record in placing our students on completion of the MMS/MCA programme. Employers value the knowledge, skills and work ethic our students bring to their workforce. Some of the companies who have recruited our students during the past few years are listed below.
Summer Project work and Placement:
IMCOST continuously achieves an enviable and outstanding placement for summer project work at the end of II semester in companies ranging from SMEs to NGOs to MNCs and entrepreneurial firms. The summer placement provides a platform for the students to practice the concepts learnt in the classroom. This also help the students to get PPO (Pre Placement Offer) based on merit.
Sector-wise distribution for Summer Project Work through IMCOST: