IMCOST organized a two day International Conference titled ‘INSEMIT – 2018’ on the theme “Current trends in Management & IT”. A melting pot of ideas on management and technology in the form of research papers from MMS and MCA aspirants and professionals. Chief Guest Mr. Abdul Khan, Advisor Reliance industries, Key note speaker Ms. Pooja…
An Institute is a place where student learn and execute. IMCOST organizational culture provides student with a platform to express, learn, grow, expand and fly with the knowledge and technological edge. Till when one can remain in cocoon, the butterfly aims to fly high with colours. IMCOST produces the competent students that fly high with true colours. Institute’s pillars are:-
- Informal Environment which is conducive to better participation by students.
- Cooperation from Faculty to solve student’s problems and providing suitable guidance.
- Supportive administrative and Non-Teaching Staff.
- Provide opportunity to participate in extracurricular activity and support to scholars in terms of education needs.
- Well stocked library with state of art equipment to facilitate learning.
- Dedicated Placement team headed by experienced HR person.
- State of Art Four Computer labs (For IT and Management).
- Operational Language lab and Multimedia.
- Canteen provides food at moderate rates to suit majority of our students.
- Facility for Indoor and Outdoor games.
- Through extracurricular activities ample scope is given to students to exhibit their talent and strengths.
- We have well equipped Air-conditioned Auditorium, Class rooms, Syndicate rooms etc. Our goal is to make our students stay in the Institute comfortable and productive.