When one thinks of management courses, BBA or MBA are probably the first words that come to mind. However, these are not the only courses out there if a career in management is your goal. When talking about undergraduate courses, there is another option that you can take a look at Bachelor of Management Studies. Also known as BMS, this course is perfect for gaining knowledge and enhancing skills for future management positions in corporate organizations.
How can a BMS Course be Helpful for my Career?
BMS provides students a strong foundation in management studies. It is particularly useful for people who are interested in fields like organizational behavior and development, and human resource management. Students can learn about how organizations are run and managed in local, national, and international locations.
Realize the Dream of a BMS Degree at ASM’s IMCOST
ASM’s Institute of Management and Computer Studies (IMCOST) is one of the leading management institutes in Maharashtra. Located in Thane, Mumbai, the institute offers a three year, full-time BMS course. There are many benefits that students can receive by choosing to take this course:
- Get an insight about modern management practices.
- Cultivate a culture of self-discipline, focus, and determination for future career.
- Receive adequate training to meet aspirations of holding management positions in organizations.
- Get and stay updated with latest industrial practices, changes, etc.
The course curriculum has been developed by the University of Mumbai. The course is designed to give students a comprehensive idea about organizational management, and through understanding of subjects like marketing, HR, law, finance, and communication. The course is divided into 6 semesters; the students have to pick electives during the fifth and sixth semesters as well as take on project work. You can find out more details by clicking here.
Who Can Apply?
The following students/candidates are eligible to apply for the course:
- Students who having passed Class 12 (HSC exams) from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Education.
- Students who having passed any exam that is recognized as an equivalent to the HSC examinations.
- Students who have completed a two or three year diploma in any engineering branch post SSC exams. This diploma should have been conducted by the Board of Technical Education.
- Candidates from Arts, Commerce, & Science Diploma streams with minimum 45% aggregate (40% in case of reserved category).
What is the Admission Procedure?
Eligible candidates can apply for the BMS course by filling in and submitting the application form along with copies of their 10th, 12th mark sheets, & photo ID proof. Candidates can either send the form and documents to the institute via post, or submit soft copies on the institute’s website.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the information given provided in the forms and their mark sheets. Selected candidates can then take admission by submitting other necessary documents requested by the institute, and paying the admission fees by a stipulated date.
Choose ASM IMCOST’s Bachelor of Management Studies course, and you will receive a strong foundation in management education, which will propel you to a successful career.