ASM has an excellent track record of placements, with over 45,000 alumni placed across the country in various sectors, functions and levels. These alumni provide networking strengths and enable continuous industry-academia interface. The alumni inputs and the institutes myriad activities play an integral role in making our students the best pick for organizations that come for placements. The involvement of a dedicated Corporate Relation cell is with a view to conduct important career planning.
Students grooming begins from day one onwards. They come to our campus through the intensive induction schedule by the end of which student designs a road map for the following years with the institute. Industry-Academia Interface & Activities are designed with a lot of consideration to make a student desirable to the industries and they act as milestones in their journey towards their placements.
IMCOST attracts a wide range of students from various backgrounds with different skill sets and potentials. This necessitates a SWOT Analysis that helps to profile them according to their skills and abilities. Few of the activities that are carried out as an intensive preparation for placements are:-
- Student Counselling & Workshop on Self Assessment
- Resume Building, Interview techniques, Mock Interviews, Group Discussion and Negotiation skills.
- Psychometric and Aptitude tests
- Email/Mobile, Dining, Visiting Card, Dressing, Telephone and Business Etiquettes.
- Panel Discussion for Functional areas
- Student club participation.
- Facilitating summer Internship
- Student Analysis Profiling
- Job Analysis Market Assessment.