Our Internal Grievances Cell (ICC) is constituted as per Notification of AICTE, 2016 No. F. AICTE/WH/2016/01.All India Council for Technical Education (Gender Sensitization, Prevention and Prohibition of Sexual Harassment of Women Employees and Students and Redressal of Grievances in Technical Institutions) Regulations, 2016dated10thJune.
|Sr. No.||Member Name||Designation||Contact no.|
|1.||Dr. D. V. Kulkarni||Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||9323617111|
|2.||Dr. Varshaa Parab||Professoremail@example.com||9820816932|
|3.||Dr. Irshhad Kazi||Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org||9167906071|
|4||Prof. Swarupa Kulkarni||Asst. Professoremail@example.com||8976164980|
|5||Mrs. Manisha Shinde||Admin. Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org||9930874349|
1.The Internal Complaints Cell monitors and investigates matters& issues related to women in the Institute.
- The cell works on educating the staff and students on gender sensitisation.
- The cell mentors staff and students on prevention of sexual harassment of female employees and students in the campus.
- The cell accepts suggestions from staff and students in order to create a healthy and safe work environment for female staff and students in the Institute.
- The cell takes note of and admits complaints from women related to sexual harassment in the workplace by fellow colleagues & employees.
- If necessary the cell will constitute an Enquiry cell to examine complaints and ensure that strict disciplinary action is taken against the culprits.
The cell reports to the Director.