At ASM, we look to groom students to make them corporate savvy professionals from day one. Our exhaustive events, workshops, seminars, foreign faculty visits, ensure that our students have a curriculum packed with both academic and practical exposure.
Our Attributes are:-
- Identify bulk employers appropriate to student’s needs
- Understanding and Developing Interface between employer and aspirant.
- Arranging grooming sessions and preparing students who intend to appear for interviews.
- Arrange campus Interviews band fit the right candidate at right place.
The Institute enjoys a strategic location which is easily accessible to Thane, Mulund, Navi Mumbai and Central Suburbs. Another factor which is important is Institute’s proximity to Thane & Mulund Railway stations and the Bus Terminals.
Institute is located in an Industrial Estate which provides a unique opportunity in terms of Industry Interface and this location factor allows regular interaction with Industry stalwarts which also helps the students to integrate learning process with Management practices.
Our endeavour is to provide trained manpower to Industries which in turn is benefitted in terms of latest management concepts & Information Technology Knowledge to boost productivity.
ASM has an excellent track record of placements, with over 45,000 alumni placed across the country in various sectors, functions and levels. These alumni provide networking strengths and enable continuous industry-academia interface. The alumni inputs and the institute’s myriad activities play an integral role in making our students the best pick for organizations that come for placements. The involvement of a dedicated Corporate Relation cell is with a view to conduct important career planning.
Students grooming begins from day one onwards. They come to our campus through the intensive induction schedule by the end of which student designs a road map for the following years with the institute. Industry-Academia Interface & Activities are designed with a lot of consideration to make a student desirable to the industries and they act as milestones in their journey towards their placements.
IMCOST attracts a wide range of students from various backgrounds with different skill sets and potentials. This necessitates a SWOT Analysis that helps to profile them according to their skills and abilities. Few of the activities that are carried out as an intensive preparation for placements are:-
- Student Counselling & Workshop on Self Assessment
- Resume Building, Interview techniques, Mock Interviews, Group Discussion and Negotiation skills.
- Psychometric and Aptitude tests
- Email/Mobile, Dining, Visiting Card, Dressing, Telephone and Business Etiquettes.
- Panel Discussion for Functional areas
- Student club participation.
- Facilitating summer Internship
- Student Analysis Profiling
- Job Analysis Market Assessment.
The Placement Team organizes campus interviews and keeps track of job opportunities in industries for summer internships, mid-term projects, Live Project, Part Time work Opportunities and Final placements.
The Placement Team focuses on various academic as well as non-academic based training and development making the students well equipped to meet the dynamic industry requirements.
The placement Team also networks with the alumni for various career opportunities.
The Team has been successful in placing several batches of students in top companies, year after year.